Thursday, January 27, 2011

FTL 124

Another day, another challenge!  This time it is the Clean & Simple blog's fall to layout #124.  I have had a lot of birthday cards to make lately, and I am finding the challenges helpful to me in getting them all made.

This is a pretty simple card (that is the whole idea, right?!?) using some pretty lime and white designer paper by Collage Press, white silk ribbon, a sentiment from SU, and a couple of nestibilities and sizzix leaf die.



Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Carol! Pretty DP and I love the die cuts! Looks like summer!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a beautiful card! I like the PP and your leaf cutout. I'd make many using different colors just to have on hand.

Kim S said...

Your colors are gorgeous! And the leaf works perfectly with the paper!

Pauline said...

Love the colors on this card. Don't have that nestie but I like it a lot. May have to put it on my never ending wish list. The leaves just pull it all together. TFS

Colleen said...

How did I miss this? Beautiful job, gf! You rocked that challenge!