Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Buck

Here's a really quick card I made for my nephew's birthday last month.  He is a hunter extraordinaire, always has been, most likely always will.  Found this buck in a pack of dimensional stickers from K & Company and knew it would help  me make the perfect card for him. 

Used a nestie for the 'mount' and sentiment, and some really OLD wood patterned paper for the background.  Added a little twine to make the sentiment more interesting.  And that's it!  Easy, peasy!

Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Excellent card. Love the PP and you have given me an idea for a dear friend's hubby's B-day card this year. Same date as mine so I never forget it!

Pauline said...

Great card. I know your nephew will love it. TFS

Karen said...

I love this! My brother and nephew would both go crazy over this card - they are both big hunters also. I love how you did the twine on the sentiment!

Chrissie said...

This looks great!Perfect!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments!
Chrissie

Colleen said...

Perfect card for your nephew! I know he loved it.
Hugs,
Colleen