Monday, February 14, 2011

OLW 40: Two for the Show

Another One Layer Wednesday Challenge!  Hosted this week and every other week by the talented Jennifer Styles at her blog, Styles Ink.   Hard to believe this is the 40th week of this challenge.  It is my favorite challenge and one I play along with the most. 

This week's challenge involved making a one layer card using ONLY 2 images.  Embellishments kept to a minimum.   I dusted off my SU! Bloomin' Beautiful and colored the images with copics.


I think I am getting a bit better with my coloring and blending of colors, but the light source shading could definitely use some work.  I can't wait for the new copic book to come out next month that addresses this subject.  I need all the help I can get!

Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Your coloring is very realistic. I can tell you've been practicing!
Hugs,
Colleen

Pauline said...

What a great card. I loved your coloring. You are so good with copics and a great teacher too. Hugs
Pauline

Susan said...

What beautiful coloring!!! So soft and pretty!

S Jane said...

Oooh so sweet! love the little bee and just a touch of shading ....perfect!

I love your pink card for #39 too!

Bonnie said...

Beautifully colored pansies! If you learn any good techniques for shading in your book, please share! I'm very weak in that department too!