Saturday, February 22, 2014

Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Monday Week 40

I really needed to get the ol' mojo back in gear after a few week's hiatus, so I looked at a few challenge blogs.  I found my challenge at Papercrafting Inspiration:  Magazine Mondays.  Each week a magazine cover is posted as inspiration....we're free to make anything....as long as it's made with paper!  Here's this week's cover inspiration:    

                       Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Forty Inspiration Piece (image)


And here's my card:



I chose the citrus-y colors and ray image for my birthday card.

All supplies are from Papertrey Ink except for the numbers which are the Parker number dies by Memory Box.

Thanks for peeking!



4 comments:

Sandy #1781 said...

What a fun card Carol! I love the rays of yellow and what a great way to incorporate 40.

Colleen said...

love the sun rays in two shades of bitty dot dp ... great idea!

Anonymous said...

GREAT card, Carol! Congratulations on winning!

LaNell said...

Wonderful card! Settling in Texas. Hope to see you at Stampaway. I'll be coming to hang with my gang. Hope all is well in the sunshine state.