Monday, March 5, 2012

Neutrals Cream & Black & A Bit of Bling

A couple of quick cards today for a couple of quick challenges.  I don't often combine challenges (I think that's kind of cheating), but this week two of my favorites are walking hand in hand down the same road.

OLW 81 over at Jennifer Styles blog asks for cream & black with bling.   LIM 57 over at the Less is More blog asks for Neutral color.  Both ask for a clean and simple design.  Well, I think these fit the bill.  All cardstock is cream, with images and sentiment in black ink.


Agapanthus Cluster image by Stampendous, sentiment by A Muse, black bling by Hero Arts.


Agapanthus Cluster image by Stampendous, sentiment by Hampton Art, bling by Hero Arts.


Flower cluster image by Just For Fun, sentiment by Morning Star, bling by Hero Arts.

Thanks for peeking!

18 comments:

Cheryl said...

Carol, Great cards. I love the image you used in your third card. Funny, I had the same Agapanthus stamp out along with the Agapanthus stamp from Great Impresstions. Ended up using the Great Imp. stamp.

Unknown said...

All of your cards a clean and simple. I loved them.

Margreet

Judy1223 said...

Carol, I love these clean and simple cards! The flowers are lovely in black against the white card base. I love all three cards!

kingstonmama said...

Oh my! These are lovely. I have that same agapanthus stamp. Must pull it out! :) Ann Y.

Jenny said...

Really beautiful Carol.... I have that stamp and hardly use it *shakes head in shame*.
Perfectly pretty image for a sympathy card :0
Jenny x

Bonnie said...

Carol, these are all so elegant! Great job on both challenges.

Chrissie said...

Both cards are just fabulous Carol, really elegant and very striking.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Gorgeosu cards CArol
perfectly balanced

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Elaine said...

Lovely cards - so elegant!

Pauline said...

Great cards Carol. Glad you took some time out from sailng to stamp. Loved all of them.
Hugs
Pauline

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

These are just gorgeous! I especially love it as a sympathy card.

Viv said...

Such pretty cards, well done :) Viv xx

Nancy Ferb said...

Sooo chic!

SewSuzySew said...

Beautiful! Love those stamps!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What wonderful cards! I like the silhouettes of these flower images. Especially the last one.

Colleen said...

Oh so elegant and classy!!! Love these cards!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! These are stunning! My heart flutters!

Rebekah said...

I found your card via Pinterest and just posted a CASE of it today on my blog! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration! I had not inked up this stamp yet!!