Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FTL 175: Clean & Simple Sketch

Boy, it's been a long time since I did a Clean & Simple sketch in the actual week that it appeared.  This is their 175th sketch and I love it!


I've been working on valentines and this seemed perfect for the reverse punch technique I wanted to try:


Used a Marvy heart punch, a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the swiss dots, My Sentiments Exactly sentiment, Hero Arts heart gem and ribbon from my stash.  Cardstock is SU.

Thanks for peeking!

7 comments:

Kim S said...

I love the reversed hearts and the banner...so simple and very fun.

Pauline said...

WOW another lovely card. Love that technique. Must try it sometime.

Bonnie said...

What a great Valentine idea! I love the embossing and the simple layout! I need another card for a group meeting next week. Hmmm, Carol, I think you helped me out here! Thank you.

G Peplow said...

That is brilliant Carol, love the punched hearts and it's PINK Yeah xxx

Jenny said...

I'm loving aperture cards at the moment and these hearts are just perfect... fab texture underneath :)
Jenny x

LaNell said...

Cute, cute card. Rich colors and love the sketch.

Colleen said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!