Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OLW 49: Green, Pink & Never Seen Ink

Down to the wire....OLW 50 will be posted in a very few short hours.  But, OLW 49 has been on my mind all week....had to do it.

Jennifer over at Styles Ink was the challenge host for OLW 49.  The rules wanted us to use a stamp from our stash that has yet to see ink,  make that ink pink and green, and put it on a single layer card, no less!  She's a taskmaster, I tell ya!

Here's the first:


The lily is from Stampendous, the sentiment is from A Muse (before they became A Muse Studio).  Colored with copics.

Here's the second:

Image is from Savvy Stamps and the sentiment is from Make An Impression.

Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

These creations are lovely Carol and your colouring is beautiful. I really should try this challenge because one layer cards really scare me somehow. Everything has to be perfect doesn't it? Well you've nailed it anyway.
Hugs
Carol x

LaNell said...

I really like both cards but the first is my favorite. I just love lilies and the coloring is beautiful.
I am looking forward to my "stargazer" lilies blooming. Glad you made the deadline.

Bonnie said...

I love both of these cards Carol! Great choice of pinks and greens.

G Peplow said...

Both are gorgeous, love the modern flowers and the colouring on the lilies, perfect:0) xxx

Jennifer Styles said...

Both cards are simply fantastic!

Glad you made it in under the wire!

Fab job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW49!