Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FTL 132 Birthday Wishes

I really liked this sketch from last Friday's Fall-to-Layout sketch over at the  Clean and Simple Stamping Blog.  And, my original idea fell by the wayside when I stumbled upon this stamp from SU's Inspired by Nature.  The lightbulb went off and the rest is history!

I used my Marvy markers to color the image and then spritzed the colored rubber with a fine mist of water before stamping.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Clear Acrylic set called Birthday Messages.  The paper is Bo Bunny Dots and the ribbon is from my stash.


Thanks for peeking!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, gf!! Really fab job!
Hugs,
Colleen

Joan B said...

wow, I LOVE this card. the panel on the bottom is perfect with those gorgeous daisies.

LaNell said...

Love, love, love that stamp set. So Spring. Beautiful card.

Crafty Cre8tions said...

Gorgeous!!! Love this card :)
Maria

Pauline said...

Great card. I must get this stamp out and use it more often. Yes you are right. I sold my original one and then bought it agian. Guess who I sold it to.!!!!
Hugs
Pauline

Cheryl said...

Carol, Thanks for your kind comments. Beautiful daisy card...So CAS!

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card! I've made two replicas so far and want to make more. Thank you for your example!