Monday, February 16, 2009

The Last of the Valentines....


These are my last 2 valentines I made this year. Love this Inkadinkadoo (have I said before how much I love saying that fun name!???) heart stamp, QuicKutz heart die and Sizzix embossing folder. Yes! Sizzix now has wonderful A2 embossing folders that are a wee bit bigger than the Cuttlebug A2 embossing folders and fit an A2 card really well. Can't remember who makes the red dotted paper, and used the Nesties long scalloped rectangle die for the scallops around the stamped heart.
Thanks for peeking!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love your cards...the embossing sure is neat...will have to look for those folders.
Susan

Lost in Paper said...

i love the stack of presents!!! Great color combo too!!!

Colleen said...

So cute! Love these!

Why am I just now seeing these posts??! My Google Reader did not show any but the most recent card from CHF. Wonder what is up with THAT?!

I hope you're feeling better.

Hugs,
Colleen